To enhance and protect the motorcyclist riding rights in New Jersey. To enhance the common good and general welfare of New Jersey’s motorcycling community by promoting education, awareness, safety concerns and to foster a general understanding by motorcyclist and motorist alike. To make our voices heard on legislation affecting riders in New Jersey on a local, state and national level by creating a united community of motorcyclists connected through our organization. Furthermore, we address any legislation concerning motorcyclists locally, statewide or nationally. Finally, we will engage in charitable activities benefiting our organization, the motorcycle community and society at large.
14TH ANNUAL A.B.A.T.E. OF THE GARDEN STATE
TOM GORDON SAFETY & AWARENESS RIDE
Raffle Ticket Run
Donation: $15.00 Per Driver & $12.00 Per Passenger
Door Pass includes a Door Prize, a Picnic Platter, Water/Soda and Party Only Cash Bar
50-50 Tickets Available To ALL
LIVE MUSIC BY Commodore Fish Dish
Sunday, August 17, 2014
Sign Up between 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
“RACK’s Restaurant & Sports Bar”, 286 White Horse Pike (Rt 30), Atco
Breakfast Special ($6.00) starting at 8:30 AM
END POINT (Noon – 4:00 PM)
“American Legion Post 311”, 2225 Atco Ave, Atco
CONTACT: BOB – 856.768.3096 or FRANK – 609.870.3979
Visit our Web Site at: www.gardenstateabate.org/calendar
ABATE of the Garden State is fighting for motorcyclists’ rights on several state level issues. Most of these issues will not only help all motorcyclists, but will either directly or indirectly help all motorists.
- Increased penalties for right of way violations causing injury or death.
- Fight for increased penalties for and enforcement of distracted driving violations.
- Prevention of motorcycle only checkpoints in New Jersey.
- Maximum utilization of motorcycle safety funding program.
- Promotion of driver and rider education courses and motorcycle awareness.
- Option to proceed at unresponsive red lights.
- Advocate for creation of Lane Splitting Task Force through legislation.
- Increased enforcement of covered load laws.
- Legalize multiple motorcycles per parking spot.
- Educated freedom of choice concerning helmet use for adults.
For full explanation Click Here